Are you a student interested in translating your skills into a career in digital marketing? Our team is looking for someone with knowledge, experience, or passion for digital marketing to make a mark in marketing projects.
As a digital marketing intern at Giraffes4Zebras, you’d be using your talent and insights to assist with the entire lifecycle of digital projects. From planning out the digital marketing campaign to monitoring progress, launching web pages, running email and social promotions, to measuring results.
As you explore what areas of marketing you are most passionate about, we will help you to find opportunities to develop your skillset in that direction. The topics you’ll workaround will be varied, as Giraffes4Zebras provides marketing and communications outgoings for many different industries. To do this, you’ll be working closely with a team of specialists in communications, digital marketing, IT team, content and design team at our office in Nunspeet.
We’re a friendly, international team that would be happy to share our experience and help you navigate the wide variety of career paths that creative marketing offers.
Who are we?
We are Giraffes4Zebras (G4Z), an international marketing agency in the area of marketing and communication, based in Nunspeet. G4Z relieves international trading companies, sector organisations and regional companies with the implementation of professional marketing campaigns. We take care of the entire content creation for our customers, creating new image concepts, branding strategies and communication plans.
What kind of candidate are we looking for?
- You are currently following a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Business, or any related studies in a Dutch university.
- You are fluent in writing and speaking English and Dutch.
- You are keen to learn new softwares, WordPress, PostoPlan, Email marketing
- You know how to work in teams, customer-focused, and has good project management skills.
- You are able to work well under pressure and adapt easily and quickly to changes in a highly international environment.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Assist in the development, creation, and publication of digital design assets (such as web pages, email campaigns, social media posts, etc.) according to brand guideline.
- Coordinate digital campaigns, including planning, design, monitoring, optimisation & reporting.
- Planning and posting social media posts on social media accounts.
- Coordinate social media channels e.g., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Pinterest.
- Creating and facilitating send out of our email marketing communications
- Coordinating creation of new pages on new website.
- Coordinating translation of various texts to be used either for website, social media, or email marketing.
- 300 euros per month compensation on a full-time basis.
- Classy lunch every day at Giraffes4Zebras.
- Every Friday evening we have creative sessions which we enjoy with drinks and sometimes even with snacks.
- Specific training offerings during your internship to support your development.
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents.
This is how you apply
We are looking for a candidate who can start on 1st of September or earlier. The ideal candidate is available five days per week. Are you our new digital marketing intern? Send us your resume and a short motivation letter so that we get to know you a little. You can send your application at email@example.com
Do you want more information? Call us! We can be reached at +31 (0) 85 13 02 45 8 or visit our website www.giraffes4zebras.com.